The public organization "Kyiv city branch of the All-Ukrainian public organization "Civic network OPORA" announces a tender for proposals for the selection of supplier/s for the provision of services for the preparation of the study "Best practices and recommendations for the organization of safe shelters" within the framework of the project "Housing for Life: Integrated Solutions for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)".
Services are expected to be delivered between September 2023 and November 2024. Please familiarize yourself with the nature of the expected services and evaluation criteria in detail, fill out and send the necessary documents to the email address:email@example.com
Scope of services and expected results:
The purpose of the study is to study the experience of organizing safe shelters in communities.
- conducting an analysis of the experience of organizing safe shelters in communities according to the list;
- preparation of a report based on research results;
- preparation of recommendations on best practices;
- providing recommendations on attracting funding from the local and state budget, business;
- providing recommendations on attracting volunteer help and support of foreign partners.
Proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Availability of experience/samples of previous works. Experience of cooperation with OPORA will be an advantage.
- Full total cost of providing services in hryvnias without VAT
The complete package of documents must contain scanned copies of:
- the completed application for participation in the full competitive selection, which can be found at the link:http://surl.li/jpxuf;
- resume describing work experience;
- price offer according to the above requirements (http://surl.li/jpxtu).
Participation in the competition is open to FOP, PP or LLC.
For a legal entity, please add the following scanned copies of documents:
- Certificate on taxpayer registration.
- Certificates or extracts from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
For an individual, please add the following scanned copies of documents:
- certificates or extracts from the Unified State Register.
An answer will be sent only to those candidates who will be selected for an interview.
Please send proposals in Ukrainian (full package of documents) until 23:59 on August 20, 2023 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project "Housing for Life: Comprehensive Solutions for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)" was created by the Kyiv City Public Organization branch of the All-Ukrainian public organization "Civic Network OPORA" thanks to the grant received from the Program "Support of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)" in Ukraine within financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Nations and Development of Great Britain. The program is implemented by Crown Agents in partnership with International Alert and in collaboration with Crown Agentsin Ukraine. The content of the publication does not necessarily reflect the views of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Nations and Development of Great Britain, the views of Crown Agents, International Alert and Crown Agents in Ukraine.